We’re happy to report that Sparta Systems has witnessed a significant rise in market growth in the first half of 2012, and we look forward to seeing what the next six months brings! The company added a dozen new TrackWise customers to its client roster and with close to 500,000 TrackWise users around the world, the company is expanding its presence in the life science markets, consumer packaged goods (CPG) and electronics manufacturing industries. To date, TrackWise is being used by:
- 20 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies;
- 7 of the top 10 medical device companies;
- More than a dozen Fortune 500 companies;
- One of the world’s largest electronics manufacturers for nonconformance management; and,
- One of the world’s largest CPG companies for corrective and preventative action management.
Pretty impressive! This growth showcases that our customers really understand the value of an EQMS solution in an effort to improve overall operational efficiencies in all critical quality and compliance processes.
Why are more and more companies flocking to TrackWise? Check out the recent stats that can shed some light on the topic – a mid-size organization spends an average of:
- 200 resource days expediting gaps in quality processes
- 150 resource days per site per year determining whether products can be shipped
- 75 resource days per site per year compiling end of month quality metrics
- 50 resource days tracking down information from previous audits and open supplier issues
- More than 5 resource days per site per year analyzing recurring issues for critical trends
In this economy, organizations cannot suffer even one of these efficiencies without losing ground to their competition and that’s where Sparta’s technology comes in to help.
How have you used TrackWise to improve operational efficiencies for your organization? Leave us a comment to share your success story!
Connect with Christian Rockwell on Google+.